Some other articles
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 27 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 15 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 29 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
Two possible causes for such occurrence:
- Demo account is not created through your Client Office portal
- Demo account expired from your Client Office portal
Please be aware that when a Demo account is created through the MetaTrader platform it will not be linked with your broker’s account and trading office.
Such accounts exist only locally and within of your MetaTrader platform.
Unfortunately, there is no way to later add to the customer’s Client Office a Demo account created through the MetaTrader platform.
———— If however your Demo account was created in your Client office, and is still running on your MetaTrader, please contact Customer Support for further assistance and for them to check will it be possible to restore such Demo account to your Client Office.