Some other articles
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 27 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 15 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 29 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
Pending orders will continue to work after the MetaTrader platform is closed on the customer’s end. However, trailing stops will not.
If you close your MetaTrader platform your Trailing Stops will close alongside it.
To keep your Trailing Stops active, even when your computer is shut down, please consider applying for the broker’s VPS Hosting Service.
VPS allows you to keep the MetaTrader on it active for 24/7 which will ensure that your Trailing Stops are active as well.
More details about the VPS Hosting Service, alongside instructions on how to apply for it, can be found on the Trader’s Way website by navigating to the Trading Platform / VPS Hosting Service section.