Some other articles
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 27 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 15 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 29 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
Connection to internet through a proxy server can be reason for which the server cannot be connected to. A proxy server is an intermediate between the trader’s computer and the trading server.
It is mostly used by internet providers or by local networks. If a connection problem occurs, you should turn to your systems administrator or to the internet provider.
If a proxy is used, the terminal must be set up in a corresponding way. Setting of “Enable proxy server” checkbox will enable proxy server support and activate the “Proxy…” button. Pressing of this button will open the window where proxy server parameters should be specified (these data can be given by the systems administrator or by internet provider):