Some other articles
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 27 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 15 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 29 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
To do so you need to reduce the trading volume to the amount you want in the “Order” window.
Open a 1 full lot of the EUR/AUD pair by setting the volume from the Order window or the One Click Trading panel.
Once the trade is open you can see the lot size in the Terminal window.
To close only a subset of the order, right-click on it and select “Modify or Delete Order” from the menu.
The Order window will open. Select “Market Execution” from the Type section in order to change the lot size. Choose any part of the trade by selecting, for example, 0.03 from the Volume section.
The number you select shows the amount that will be closed, not the one that remains.
The size of the trade you want to close is selected, so you can click the Close button to execute.
The remaining volume of the trade is now visible in the Trade tab of the Terminal.
- It is 0.97 in this example