Some other articles
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 27 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 15 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 29 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
Please follow the steps below:
- Execute your MT4 installer. Before tapping Next, tap Settings first
- In the folder field of installation, you’ll have to add the characters” (1)” at the last of the path/directory. The default path needs to be “C:\Program Files (x86)\MetaTrader 4 Terminal.” After adding” (1) at its last, the installation folder will become “C:\Program Files (x86)\MetaTrader 4 Terminal (1).”
- Tap Next and complete the installation.
- By doing this you have created the first MT4 instance of the terminal. In case it opens up automatically, please close it if you wish to install more. Look for a similar MT4 installer & execute it once again.
You will repeat Step 1, and Step 2, after tapping the settings, you’ll have to add some additional characters at the last part of the Installation folder’s path. For the second instance, just type “(2)” at the path’s last part and proceed—Tap Next & Finish the installation.
- After successfully installing your MT4 terminal’s second instance, just repeat the process until you reach your desired number of MT4 instances installed on your PC. Don’t forget to increment the number every time in the last part of the Installation folder’s path on every single integration of the installation.
- Go to C:\Program Files (x86) (or you can also open the folder in which you installed all the MT4 instances) and locate the folders of the distinctive MT4 instances that you just installed.
- Go into the folder of the first instance (1), and the file named “terminal.exe” will appear there (There are normally two of them). Please select the EXECUTABLE file rather than choosing the icon file.
- After that, right-click it and choose to Send to > Desktop (create shortcut). After completing this, it will create a file’s shortcut to your pc that makes it convenient to launch your first MT4 instance.
- After successfully creating the shortcut of your first instance in your pc, repeat a similar process for the other instances by doing similar things in their respective folders.
- 10) Just go back to C:\Program Files (x86), go into the folder of your second or third and create a shortcut to your pc as described above.Each one will launch its respective MT4 instance.
Execute every single instance & log in to your account of MT4.