Some other articles
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 27 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 15 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 29 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
Profile settings allow you to control and group the number of charts and currency pairs that are open at one time. You can use these settings to save and load only those pre-selected currency pairs.
You only wish to see charts related to EUR, GBP, and USD, while in the evening or the night you prefer to only see AUD, NZD, and JPY-related crosses. Using Profile settings, you can save a lot of time.
First, you save a profile named “London” with charts such as EUR/USD, EUR/GBP, GBP/USD, and USDCHF. Then you can save a “Tokyo” profile that would only bring up pairs such as USD/JPY, AUD/JPY, GBP/JPY, and NZD/USD.