Some other articles
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 27 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 15 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 29 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
To manually add the broker’s server to the MetaTrader application please follow the steps below:
Desktop MetaTrader 4/5:
- On your MT4, click File.
- Select Open an Account.
- Click Add new broker and then please type in the name of your broker or brokers server.
- Select Scan.
- Select your server on the list.
- Click Next.
- Select Existing trade account.
- Enter your login credentials received by the Midas FX broker
- Click Finish
Mobile MetaTrader 4/5:
1) Open your Mobile MetaTrader application and click on the ” + ” icon to add an account
2) Click on the Login to an existing account and type: Midas
After that please select either Midas FX Live or Midas FX Demo, depending on whether you’re using a Live or a Demo trading account
3) After that it will ask you for your Login and Password. In Login type your account number, and in password type your trading account password.