Some other articles
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 27 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 15 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 29 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
A Spot Market is the primary forex market where those currency pairs are swapped and exchange rates are determined in real-time, based on supply and demand.
A Futures Market is used by traders who want to speculate or hedge against future price changes in a currency. It allows traders to opt for a standardized contract to buy or sell a predetermined amount of a currency at a specific exchange rate at a date in the future.