Some other articles
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 27 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 15 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 29 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
Traditionally, the market is separated into three peak activity sessions: the Asian, European and North American sessions. These three periods’ major markets are Tokyo, London and New York. Sometimes a fourth, Australian session (major market: Sydney) is used that fills in the gap between New York and Tokyo hours.