Some other articles
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 27 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 15 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 29 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
The forex market is ultimately driven by economic factors that impact the value and strength of a nation’s currency. Generally speaking, forex traders can look at economic news to assess its impact on interest rates and monetary policy. News that suggests a more hawkish (aggressive) central bank tends to push forex pairs up in value relative to other currencies, while dovish (peaceful) news can cause a currency to depreciate.